Our firm provides an array of services to help you build, grow, and sustain your business and manage the critical relationships that your business depends on.
Solving legal issues – whether they are simple, such as a basic incorporation, or complicated, such as a dispute with a retailer – requires
meticulous planning and strategic thinking. We can help you at every step along your journey.
Our attorneys can draft and review contracts for you and provide legal guidance regarding potential issues with your contracts before problems manifest. We review all types of commercial contracts, including commercial real estate leases, startup shareholder’s agreements, and more.
You can expect our team to bring you an unparalleled combination of integrity, expert knowledge, and diligence.
Dobronos & Dyrda Law can help you incorporate, draft contracts for employees, and deal with other critical start-up issues, so you can focus all your energy on getting your enterprise off the ground, managing the new workflow and perfecting your processes and systems.
If you need an experienced business attorney for your company, call Dobronos & Dyrda Law.
- Formation of Corporations, LLC’s, & other Business Entities
- General Business Counsel
- Purchase or Sale of a Business
- Commercial Lease Review, Negotiation and Drafting
- Contract Review, Negotiation and Drafting
- Dissolution of Corporations, LLC’s & other Business Entities
- Formation & Counsel of Non-Profit Entities
- Ongoing counsel to corporations, LLC’s and other business entities
- Landlord Tenant Eviction